Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I'm pretty sure I've completed the coursework

It's been a while since I posted anything. It's Monday afternoon and I've made some changes to one of the Websites I'm responsible for. So it's time to post to this blog again. I completed all my certification exams, turned in an eportfolio and published a showcase of my work on the student server BUT I received another message from my instructor today that I needed to submit a transcript just to make sure I have completed everything. So far, the transcript is still missing several classes that I've already finished so I'm still praying that I'm finished. I joined an online community on retirement and am becoming more active on Facebook. Little by little, I'm learning more about all of the Social Networking stuff. I look forward to being able to shout it out and say, "I'm outta that program 'cuz I finished it"! Spent a warm weekend listening to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. It was good to look forward to nothing but the book. Now I will get back to updating a few more sites and presenting the updates starting this week. I am looking forward to working on my personal site and the commercial sites I oversee. No longer a student, now I can do some experimenting and just have a little fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment